Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what first got you into looksmaxxing/blackpill?

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Knowledgeable
Established Member
for me it was just being extremely insecure. I wasn’t even aware of the tiktok looksmaxxing

you are coping javi

i should make a thread about that

for me it was just being extremely insecure. I wasn’t even aware of the tiktok looksmaxxing
used to get mistaken for a boy a lot, started looking into what made faces look feminine and masculine. learned about it through my research

I remember I accidentally found an incel forum when I was like 10 by random browsing in 2014
I only had tiktok for <1 year and deleted it because I spent too long on it
ΚΑΛΗΣΠΕΡΑ ΣΥΜΠΑΤΡΙΩΤΗ

Back