Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What happens if I go on org

peak display of female IQ: make a thread about wanting to pretend to be a man on .org on a forum with users from .org
I’m pretty sure people are just trolls on there
 
Just make one of your orbiters send you a picture of himself with your username
No because my friend is East Asian I can only larp as a white guy not a Chinese man
 
You had an account? Cause ur a woman and someone found out obviously

If u wanna fit in ur gonna have to get 1000x more vulgar and racist and shit
I didn’t have an account but I can’t be like 1000x more racist that feels wrong
 
I didn’t have an account but I can’t be like 1000x more racist that feels wrong
n***a they know if you're a girl or not from the " why do you wanna join question " girls give a whole paragraph to join an incels forum males only say " improve " or something
 
n***a they know if you're a girl or not from the " why do you wanna join question " girls give a whole paragraph to join an incels forum males only say " improve " or something
Thanks for giving me that answer to infiltrate it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top