Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL What happens when you get a low iq person mad

AlphaMale600

Banned
I disliked a few posts of @sigma in a thread simply because they were wrong

So this guy goes to my profile and dislikes every post of mine like a nolife, the thing is, this low iq thinks this will do something or impact me in any way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine wasting time doing that

Anyways thats who ur mod is, low iq, estrogenic emotional idiot

He will definitely take this post down jfl, tried to use the least amount of insults possible bc this guy warns over littlest thing like a soyboy

@Whitepill

sigma is a very chill guy wym, he only gives warnings if you're being a ding dong…ive said some crazy ass shit and havent gotten any warnings from him u were prob just being a dick