- Joined
- May 5, 2025
- Messages
- 5,760
- Solutions
- 1
- Reputation
- 15,235
I go on my balcony and look into stars
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There is too much light pollution to see the stars.I go on my balcony and look into stars
No I am more similiar kys
his lower third and zygo is literally me n***a im like him but with subhuman nct eyes and worse li[psNo I am more similiar kys
YOure trash he's Slavic and 80% in looks as me just diff is his wider Balkan monkey nosehis lower third and zygo is literally me n***a im like him but with subhuman nct eyes and worse li[ps
You're huseyn aktepehis lower third and zygo is literally me n***a im like him but with subhuman nct eyes and worse li[ps
tyYOure trash he's Slavic and 80% in looks as me just diff is his wider Balkan monkey nose
And I'm boneless
Yes look how similiar to him is this pheno
tyYes look how similiar to him is this pheno
YOure turkshit
Me
thats literally not me