Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What I thought abt whiplash

Luxe

No sports bra, let’s keep it bouncin
Reputable ★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
9,933
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 3h
Reputation
13,290
Location
Heaven
Instagram: Luxefrfr
6/10 the hype was crazy but I was pretty bored.

I’m not in any sports or clubs so I can’t rlly relate to that type of stress.

I liked the ending tho. He also said not quite my tempo 🤣🤣🤣🥲

@giga.mia
 
a man wearing a black sweater and rubber boots stands in the snow
 
shld i watch this i still havent
 
6/10 the hype was crazy but I was pretty bored.

I’m not in any sports or clubs so I can’t rlly relate to that type of stress.

I liked the ending tho. He also said not quite my tempo 🤣🤣🤣🥲

@giga.mia
i loved when he breaks up with his gf to focus on drumming lol
jk simmons was rlly scary in it tho i agree
 
6/10 the hype was crazy but I was pretty bored.

I’m not in any sports or clubs so I can’t rlly relate to that type of stress.

I liked the ending tho. He also said not quite my tempo 🤣🤣🤣🥲

@giga.mia
terrible take, not even slightly intelligent. one of the most influential movies of all time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top