Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What if my palate is deep and I don't expense?

En este tiempo hice maullido durante 2 años y los resultados son un paladar profundo, pero no tuvo su expansión como puedo hacer que se expanda ?
thumbpulling

En este tiempo hice maullido durante 2 años y los resultados son un paladar profundo, pero no tuvo su expansión como puedo hacer que se expanda ?
Utilice un expansor de paladar. Su paladar (el techo de su boca) tiene dos mitades unidas por una “sutura” en el medio (donde los lados izquierdo y derecho de su paladar se fusionan). Un expansor de paladar aplica una fuerza suave y constante a cada lado del paladar. Esto separa lentamente las dos mitades, ensanchando la mandíbula superior con el tiempo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You idiot, you want us to answer your question and on top of that use the translator? Why don't you use the translator yourself? You are the one asking a question. Dumbass idiot fk off
Wow, I've come to insults, it was just a question, man, calm down