Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll What is a better environment for looks growing up?

?

• Rural

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Urban

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Whitepill

Quick Mango CEO
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Which is better a rural environment or an urban environment?
Btw this isn't just regarding looks but everything, so face, frame, testosterone, social.

urban: overcrowded, disease, pollution, not a lot of nature, sedentary lifestyle, shitty processed foods in stores and fast food restaurants
rural: more fresh air, nature, less crowded, work outside a lot instead of sitting on your ass all day, can eat meat and raw milk straight from the source instead of processed shit, and more natty foods

nature, sunlight, fresh air, exercise, all cause better mental and physical health

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
urban: overcrowded, disease, pollution, not a lot of nature, sedentary lifestyle, shitty processed foods in stores and fast food restaurants
rural: more fresh air, nature, less crowded, work outside a lot instead of sitting on your ass all day, can eat meat and raw milk straight from the source instead of processed shit, and more natty foods

nature, sunlight, fresh air, exercise, all cause better mental and physical health
ok to make this shit interesting imma debate you. In rural environments you may not be able to interact with as much people making you less sociable. Urban is also not necessarily a sedentary lifestyle as people are walking around constantly and burning fat. Thirdly, country/rural people tend to be poorer so they actually end up eating more processed foods than an urban area. I can agree about the mental though.

Rural with generational wealth mogs
Yea but its extremely rare. I feel in more cases people from an urban climate mog. Suburban is probably most ideal because you are bound to be wealthy and have decent environment but you don't have to walk and exercise as much so idk

Yea but its extremely rare. I feel in more cases people from an urban climate mog. Suburban is probably most ideal because you are bound to be wealthy and have decent environment but you don't have to walk and exercise as much so idk
It still better than urban kids getting Myopia and diabetes at such a young age

Plus urban kid are keep getting soybean low t cuck absued dog gen after gem
On the other hand rural area provide optimal growth for ur facial features+masculinity

It still better than urban kids getting Myopia and diabetes at such a young age
One thing to take away is that being poor in both scenarios is bad. Urban rich kid and rural rich kid will both mog their poor counterparts.

Plus urban kid are keep getting soybean low t cuck absued dog gen after gem
On the other hand rural area provide optimal growth for ur facial features+masculinity
Rural would mog if they weren't fat and were more socially capable imo.

ok to make this shit interesting imma debate you. In rural environments you may not be able to interact with as much people making you less sociable. Urban is also not necessarily a sedentary lifestyle as people are walking around constantly and burning fat. Thirdly, country/rural people tend to be poorer so they actually end up eating more processed foods than an urban area. I can agree about the mental though.
i think it depends on your job, and which type of urban/rural place you live. if you live in a shitty apartment prolly shitty life. if you live on poor farmland then shitty life too. so it depends. socially wise, communities are more tight knit in rural areas. i have family members who live in smaller communities, people have much more deeper bonds. quality>quantity
also we have technology to connect people

i think it depends on your job, and which type of urban/rural place you live. if you live in a shitty apartment prolly shitty life. if you live on poor farmland then shitty life too. so it depends. socially wise, communities are more tight knit in rural areas. i have family members who live in smaller communities, people have much more deeper bonds. quality>quantity
also we have technology to connect people
True, technology is a game changer

bump this shit was a good question

Back