- Joined
- May 22, 2024
- Messages
- 43,606
- Solutions
- 23
- Reputation
- 173,357
Hoeflation is unreal but she got a reality check anywaysThere are almost no 6'5 chads most tall ppl I know or saw randomly were always ltn or mtn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hoeflation is unreal but she got a reality check anywaysThere are almost no 6'5 chads most tall ppl I know or saw randomly were always ltn or mtn
6’3??5'7 - 6'3
i wanted to say 6'5 at first6’3??
Yeah some nowadays care way too much abt looks cuz no one is really planning to ltr, relationships last a few monthsHoeflation is unreal but she got a reality check anyways
No one is dating a 6’5 womani wanted to say 6'5 at first
How tall are you?i wanted to say 6'5 at first
my uncle did and now has a sonNo one is dating a 6’5 woman
But that’s very raremy uncle did and now has a son
they both are 6'6 or something like thatBut that’s very rare
I see woman that are 6 - 6,1 and they find it very hard to date
So now I’m not ur cup of tea ok ok okBoyo my preference changes w the mood tbh
6’0@ All moids how tall do you want your girlfriend/wifey to be
Now I know you are 5”6
I thought you were mad with meSo now I’m not ur cup of tea ok ok ok
5’2-5’7 so I can heightmog@ All moids how tall do you want your girlfriend/wifey to be
Um actually 5’4Now I know you are 5”6