Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what is your biggest chad feature and what is the incel feature?

Colombianpill

Follow me
For me, the most characteristic Chad are the eyelashes, and a pretty good eye area, mouth, and athletic body. What hurts me is my nose looks Jewish and my skin

I'm pretty good all around

My height disturbs me a lot I'm not short but not tall either.
Also my Negative Canthal Tilt
I'd like to change these two things if I could

For me, the most characteristic Chad are the eyelashes, and a pretty good eye area, mouth, and athletic body. What hurts me is my nose looks Jewish and my skin
best feature: height
worst feature: nose

My...

Biggest incel features : My recessed maxilla, short feminine nose, almost no cheekbones, acne containing shitskin, my average sized 6.75" by 5.25" penis.

Biggest Chad features : height, high fwhr, long limbs, thick black hair, long eyelashes, positively tilted eyes and eyebrows, protruding chin, minimal eyelid exposure, mandible size and length, white straight teeth, big hands (and fingers), a good eye to mouth angle, thick eyebrows, low body fat, proportional fuller lips, 14 mm philtrum, long submental region.

I guess this equates to a 6/10.

my cheekbones and my roadkill browridge

I have no Chad feautures except nice lips I guess but my mouth is too narrow anyway

My incel features are side profile (from some angles) and narrow jaw, chad features are eyelashes and jawline, decent cheekbones

The good: Good frame, good height, square jaw, Hollow cheeks, hooded eyes and thick hair.

the bad: Short Ramus, ugly nose and skin.

best features: thick hair, nice blue eyes, good jawline, good midface ratio,
worst features: receding hairline, forehead slanted back, big nose, wide hips, eye sockets misaligned, jowels,

Good trait Face: 1) good gonial angle 2)long mandible 3)good fatpads for hooding 4) thick full dark long eyebrows(but they are a bit too High) 5)good facial and bizygomatic width 6)short philtrum 7)wide palate 8)good hyoid bone position 9)slight pct with long inner canthus 10)good horizental eyes length 11)forward maxilla 12)from side profil having a long distance between the ears and the mouth 13) having all the indicators of a forward face except the chin 14)hair fullness and softness 15)thick eyelash Bad feature 16)the upper mid and lower part of my face are all equal in height 17)eyebrow shape 18)having a ogee curve 19) rectangular/oblong face shape 20)Freckles on my nose and cheeks 21) cupid bow and upper vermillon Bad trait FAILO NUMBER ONE Lips Bad lips width very full lower lips protruding lips FAILO NUMBER TWO The chin recessed and not wide enough chin height is ok the other bad trait are 1) shit submental region 2)Forhead is a bit too tall and wide + It appears hunchbacked from a profile view 3)High hairline ( but i cover it pretty well) 4)under eye support could be better i'm prone to dark circles frequantly 5)face look a bit too tall 6) eyebrows are a bit too High like i said 7)small nostrils Not great not bad feature skin ears nose eye color (black eyes with invisible limbal ring) and cheeks bone density

Good trait Face: 1) good gonial angle 2)long mandible 3)good fatpads for hooding 4) thick full dark long eyebrows(but they are a bit too High) 5)good facial and bizygomatic width 6)short philtrum 7)wide palate 8)good hyoid bone position 9)slight pct with long inner canthus 10)good horizental eyes length 11)forward maxilla 12)from side profil having a long distance between the ears and the mouth 13) having all the indicators of a forward face except the chin 14)hair fullness and softness 15)thick eyelash Bad feature 16)the upper mid and lower part of my face are all equal in height 17)eyebrow shape 18)having a ogee curve 19) rectangular/oblong face shape 20)Freckles on my nose and cheeks 21) cupid bow and upper vermillon Bad trait FAILO NUMBER ONE Lips Bad lips width very full lower lips protruding lips FAILO NUMBER TWO The chin recessed and not wide enough chin height is ok the other bad trait are 1) shit submental region 2)Forhead is a bit too tall and wide + It appears hunchbacked from a profile view 3)High hairline ( but i cover it pretty well) 4)under eye support could be better i'm prone to dark circles frequantly 5)face look a bit too tall 6) eyebrows are a bit too High like i said 7)small nostrils Not great not bad feature skin ears nose eye color (black eyes with invisible limbal ring) and cheeks bone density
Hello Falis
I see you are writing essays now lol 😂