- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Messages
- 687
- Online time
- 21h 44s
- Reputation
- 2,133
And what languages do you speak?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interesting... what region/city may I ask?Polish
Województwo OpolskieInteresting... what region/city may I ask?
We got timeLong story bro.
Now tell me your name and your country of origin pleaseenglish and some african
Sai and some country in africaNow tell me your name and your country of origin please
Can you be more precise?some country in africa
Feel like ill just get hateCan you be more precise?
Sout Africayou can geuss the country![]()
No the only african country dick heads hate on SomaliaSout Africa
Poland ewyou can geuss the country![]()
What about you?Poland ew
What city/region though?No the only african country dick heads hate on Somalia
hmmmmm... fascinating...My name is aya muhammad kandourri
15
Dutch,english,darija
I live in west amsterdam osdorp to be precise
MogadishuWhat city/region though?
fascinating...Mogadishu
You dont hate me for being a Somali? Wowfascinating...
Wait stophmmmmm... fascinating...
MaroillesAnd what languages do you speak?
Tony ban this n***a pleaseMaroilles
And i speak french
WhyTony ban this n***a please
just for a day.
bro speaks spanish and I didn't knowArabic, English, Spanish, ( Italian and German still a a beginner)
Prove itJoined Jul 1, 2025
hes a spying agent sent from .org
aya...Wait stop
Ey mi reina de las putas tanto tiempo sin vertebro speaks spanish and I didn't know
aya...
nice name btw
Wdyt my real name isnice name btw
probably cristian or smWdyt my real name is
That’s your name bruhprobably cristian or sm
a mi tambienMe gusta los culos grandes
Igual yo más que nada por las tortasMe gusta los culos grandes
Tienes un gusto increíble mi amigoIgual yo más que nada por las tortas
Ya tú sabes siempre fino pa’ todo.Tienes un gusto increíble mi amigo
muy alto T
Ight my spanish aint THAT good wtf are you sayingYa tú sabes siempre fino pa’ todo.
I’m saying you already know I’m always on point