- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 6,809
- Online time
- 15d 22h
- Reputation
- 12,478
- Location
- Houston, Texas US
- Guild
- 𓀬
hes saying you always have everything lookswise
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hes saying you always have everything lookswise
como estudiaste español cuentameI’m saying you already know I’m always on point
oh i thought it was about himI’m saying you already know I’m always on point
Pull up lmao you n*****s aint on shitnice name btw
I get shivers when I hear that namePull up lmao you n*****s aint on shit aya muhammad kandourriii pull uppp!!
Un poco de todo, bro música, pelis, y Duolingo cuando me daba la pereza. Tú sabes cómo escomo estudiaste español cuentame
así es como sé inglés por ejemploUn poco de todo, bro música, pelis, y Duolingo cuando me daba la pereza. Tú sabes cómo es
No it was about meoh i thought it was about him
Lo real siempre se aprende asiasí es como sé inglés por ejemplo