- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,055
December
April
Don’t spike your cortisol or whatever
µµµµµµµµpenis
April
Don’t spike your cortisol or whatever
µµµµµµµµpenis
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TrueCan’t get fat if you don’t get out of bed to eat
Oui il y a 3 joursLa photo d'avril c'est de ce mois-ci ?
Hi lolOui il y a 3 jours
Sorry I didn’t do 10 k worth of surgeriesLiterally just skin, hair and makeup
In other words rottingIdaring?
OoohIn other words rotting
HiHi lol
You are a woman, that's the only thing valuable from you.lowkey important thread why do I only get reps when I talk about sex sigh
I thought you liked meYou are a woman, that's the only thing valuable from you.
I'm too autistic to like people, when you think about everyone of us is a universe and we're collating between each other.I thought you liked me
View attachment 335445
I m not IsraeliI love israel women saar
You're a real jew in my eyes.I m not Israeli
bros trying to waax as philosophical not knownig that the foid making this post thought of all this when she was 7 at a tea party... unluckyI'm too autistic to like people, when you think about everyone of us is a universe and we're collating between each other.
I do not understand, kind sir. Enlighten mebros trying to waax as philosophical not knownig that the foid making this post thought of all this when she was 7 at a tea party... unlucky
If she's an hmtb then I'm subhumani really expected something better than a hmtb
Huh idk you fog slay queenNobody gives me their opinion stooooooop I am going to jump now![]()
I do not understand, kind sir. Enlighten me
^many such cases
You are a woman, that's the only thing valuable from you.noo
I hate when people larp as subhumans or ltns, imagine being so depraved from attention you need to pull that card"fat ltn"
die larper
when we are ordering cheese pizza at a secret meeting but a n***a without his 33rd degree in masonry says "yo ask them for wings"I'm actually 8 please be patient with me, I just had my first grilled cheese today !
How fun , try shattered glasss tomorrow . Crunchy yum !I'm actually 8 please be patient with me, I just had my first grilled cheese today !
-mmtn larping as a subhumanI hate when people larp as subhumans or ltns, imagine being so depraved from attention you need to pull that card
bro u already have an e-gf u can't be lacking like thisIf she's an hmtb then I'm subhuman

she's a stacy in mumbai and thats all that matters.bro u already have an e-gf u can't be lacking like this
i remember back when everyone tagged u in ratings, me included. Now ur overrating this foids like a
also after a second look she seems like mmtb with makeup if not lower
still down for the vc?she's a stacy in mumbai and thats all that matters.
I hate when people larp as subhumans or ltns, imagine being so depraved from attention you need to pull that card
now i wanna see ur face bpi-mmtn larping as a subhuman
only if ur down to give the e-headstill down for the vc?
what vc!!still down for the vc?
No, no matter the "ifs" I'll always be a subhumanbro u already have an e-gf u can't be lacking like this
i remember back when everyone tagged u in ratings, me included. Now ur overrating this foids like a
also after a second look she seems like mmtb with makeup if not lower
Mmtn is subhuman in 2026-mmtn larping as a subhuman
if and when but never is (subhuman)No, no matter the "ifs" I'll always be a subhuman
Mmtn is subhuman in 2026
careful the pies are hotMmtn is subhuman in 2026
only if ur down to give the e-head
ill give head to both of u sons away add me my id is zillophonewhat vc!!
am i invited!?!!
is guy has his 33rd degree in masonry, respectthe way u made an edit of urself is so fucking tuff and not gay at all
It’s not an editthe way u made an edit of urself is so fucking tuff and not gay at all
its ok foid, larp awayIt’s not an edit![]()
kitten u need a cigaretteIt’s not an edit![]()