Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
he was pedo? wat?despite being a pedophile
bros glazing him![]()
you are a retarded n****r, go back to the place you came fromdespite being a pedophile
He wasn't, he's normalhe was pedo? wat?
were you on org?n*****s never made a post that exceeds a sentence the only reason people were on dick and made tiktoks ab him and shit was cuz he shat out alot of posts in a short period of time im convinced
There’s no way he was a pedodespite being a pedophile, he was genuine and funny
I meant that I was the one glazing him not you n****ryou are a retarded n****r, go back to the place you came from
i pardon you thenI meant that I was the one glazing him not you n****r
Yeah but i quit like october 2024 or something like thatwere you on org?
do you think he permanently left or he's on an alt rnHe's so creepy but when you hear his voice he sounds like he loves taking it up the ass
Bruh he uses Clover from time to time he is literally still on this sitedo you think he permanently left or he's on an alt rn
was the clover allegations true tfBruh he uses Clover from time to time he is literally still on this site
I’m laughing so hardHe's so creepy but when you hear his voice he sounds like he loves taking it up the ass
He has multiple alts on hereBruh he uses Clover from time to time he is literally still on this site
It’s true, like he was talking to pompom while I was sitting furiously just listening to him, then I noticed and was like “why does this n***a sound like he sucks dick?”I’m laughing so hard
@lostinjerusalemHe has multiple alts on here
He does sound gay that’s what’s funny he sort of has a fagcentIt’s true, like he was talking to pompom while I was sitting furiously just listening to him, then I noticed and was like “why does this n***a sound like he sucks dick?”
almost doxxes me ngl
Too edgy and serious to be youalmost doxxes me ngl
I mean that he pm me to rate "her" and "she" asked me to see my face but Idk if it was js curious or doxxing me jflToo edgy and serious to be you
It's literally ey88I mean that he pm me to rate "her" and "she" asked me to see my face but Idk if it was js curious or doxxing me jfl
Ey alt detecteddespite being a pedophile, he was genuine and funny
“it’s kinda haht in cehnedehh here-aauhh”He does sound gay that’s what’s funny he sort of has a fagcent
yeah but no one knew at firstIt's literally ey88
Half the site knewyeah but no one knew at first
why did I moaned in my head
This one could be one
He has the gae accent like under breathe thing when saying certain words i dunno how to explainwhy did I moaned in my head
This one could be one

IUHUI!!! UUIH!UH!OIH!OIOI!HIO!HIH!HIOHIOHIO!IOOIH!H!ILHO!!O!GBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
IUHUI!!! UUIH!UH!OIH!OIOI!HIO!HIH!HIOHIOHIO!IOOIH!H!ILHO!!O!GBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You give this f*g gold?
I actually laughedYou give this f*g gold?
YAHUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You give this f*g gold?
GoodI actually laughed![]()
ND at its finestYAHUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alurmo type shitYAHUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who's alt are you
Ey88who's alt are you
nahEy88
Alurmo tbh
no it isntIt's literally ey88
despite being a pedophile, he was genuine and funny