Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what makes me so unattractive to men?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
so would you accept him if he is to pussy to talk to cashier, to make a phone call to a doctor?
would you accept 10cm dick?
would you accept narrow shoulders and his heigth and bodyweight to be like yours
would you accept he would geat beaten up by other males?
okay so im actually gonna go into detail about the guy i like

he’s one of the few like kind of friends i have, he gets bullied even worse than me i’m talking like actually getting beat up by the other dudes in our classes. he’s shorter than me and probably weighs less cause he’s pretty skinny. he’s not bad looking by any means but he has horrible dimorphism. im talking could catfish someone by wearing a wig. he’s not like a femboy or anything he dresses like a guy it’s just his face. idk how big his dick is obviously but im waiting until marriage so that wouldn’t matter to me.

so to answer your questions, yes

he’s one of the few like kind of friends i have, he gets bullied even worse than me i’m talking like actually getting beat up by the other dudes in our classes. he’s shorter than me and probably weighs less cause he’s pretty skinny. he’s not bad looking by any means but he has horrible dimorphism. im talking could catfish someone by wearing a wig. he’s not like a femboy or anything he dresses like a guy it’s just his face. idk how big his dick is obviously but im waiting until marriage so that wouldn’t matter to me.

,, he is not bad looking by any means'' GENTLMANS WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN PILL STRIKE AGAIN

you should like feminine guys

probably all of you know what I look like at this point so i’m not going to put a picture (if you don’t know what I look like theres a picture of me on my profile)

as for my personality i have major social anxiety so i barely talk in class, when i get closer to people i yap a lot about my interests. i can be very sensitive, i’ve cried in class before (it was very embarrassing). im not as argumentative in real life as i am on the internet, im a doormat through and through

i have a reputation at my school for being gay and emo (im not gay and i think the emo came from having dyed hair) so i think boys don’t want to date me for one of three reasons
- they’re scared of what their friends might think
- they don’t have any incentive to get to know me so they believe all the rumors about me
- im ugly
Honestly, you're not that unattractive. I think I mentioned this before. The only things that come to mind are your behavior and the negative reputation. People tend to follow the crowd, if you step outside their norms, they’ll label you as strange, and then they all gang up on you. Also, dyeing your hair a different color from a natural one will reduce your attractiveness and contribute to a bad rep. The issue with having a bad reputation is that people hesitate to get close to you because they don't want to be associated with you.

You shouldn't let people walk all over you, I know it's easier said than done, but you have to push back. People, especially teens, often don't know their boundaries, so you need to set them. If you have social anxiety, it’s treatable to a large extent, usually through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). It’s a good idea to pursue this so you can overcome it, which will benefit you greatly in the long run.

how bad is the emo reputation like if ppl bark at u then that could be why and the lesbian thing is fucking horrible ppl used to think me and my bff were lesbian and she stopped hanging out with me cuz of it

You will probably not follow my advices, but it can helps other people, mainly women :

1/ Based on your pics, you perfectly looks like the average cute girl you'll find in most schools. The shy nerd one. But let's be real : women will be mean with you because they're jealous af and boys will be mean because they can't get you. Plain. Simple. Every sane dude with enough balls and confidence will admit crushing over the shy nerd one, especially when she hit the puberty and become the smoke show. They don't have the courage to admit it, but deep down if you gave them a chance, they will simp for you it's guaranteed.

2/ I recommend you to go to acting classes and muay thaÏ classes. You need to escape the comfort zone and force yourself to speak with confidence and with everybody, and learning a martial art will makes you more confident as well to confront people. If you can find a waiter/bartender job later, this is even better to build social skills.

3/ Probably not your style but dress more feminine ? Wear glasses, dye your hair to brunette with blonde reflections, dress more feminine than xlarge rock band tshirts, proper nail polish, improved make-up etc

4/ Talk to your crush but you should see him outside of school so you can plan proper dates

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how bad is the emo reputation like if ppl bark at u then that could be why and the lesbian thing is fucking horrible ppl used to think me and my bff were lesbian and she stopped hanging out with me cuz of it
its mostly the lesbian thing also that sucks L friend