Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what more could a girl ask for

yung foid

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 28, 2025
Messages
12,555
Solutions
1
Online time
19h 29m
Reputation
55,698
im at universal and bought a unicorn and pink lemon candy #happy #yay #unicorn
IMG_4093.jpeg
 
I abhor any form of unnecessary abbreviation

Tough has one more letter than tuff, almost two
I didn't understand this message am I retarded or do you just type with deep words
 
I don't like slang

Almost two words because tuff has two “f”, which are easier to type (click,click) and the u is close to the t in the keyboard

Irrelevant
meaning im unfunny and my personality is bland right
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top