Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what should i do to my hair to make it look nice? lowkey just want a fringe (but i want it how i have it like kinda curled upwards at the front)

emaytee

read title (also rate ik i dont look good but i js want a rate and i wanna know what to do to improve myself)

Attachments

• 17104458519521902303552192162759.jpg
    17104458519521902303552192162759.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 1710445963087852703653707482234.jpg
    1710445963087852703653707482234.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
btw im 15, weight around 170-180lb

consume less sodium (salty foods), drink more water, mew, do facial excersises and sleep well
alr, i have like a double chin, its hard to mew cuz even if i do, im chubby so i dont think it will do much since my fat is covering my jaw bone probably

alr, i have like a double chin, its hard to mew cuz even if i do, im chubby so i dont think it will do much since my fat is covering my jaw bone probably
nononono just mew its essential at your age if you dont start now its over

for how long do i mew for?
its like keeping a good posture, it's not an excersise, it's the actual correct way to keep your tongue. i know it may seem hard at first but keep insiting and be consistent, you'll get used to it.
also mew correctly becuase you can cause asymmetry.
you can search more precious information in this forum about mewing if you want to

its like keeping a good posture, it's not an excersise, it's the actual correct way to keep your tongue. i know it may seem hard at first but keep insiting and be consistent, you'll get used to it.
also mew correctly becuase you can cause asymmetry.
you can search more precious information in this forum about mewing if you want to
is saying "ring" and then position my back tongue the position u have when u are at the "-ng"? and then the tip fo the tongue when u say "nnn"?