Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What should I order from indiamart?

tension

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
823
Solutions
3
Online time
3d 22h
Reputation
1,424
Rn I’m thinking abt getting these:

1 tube of 0.025% tretinoin cream

100 2.5mg minoxidil pills

200 5mg tadalafil pills (100 for me and 100 for my brother)

10 combo pills of 50mg Viagra + 30mg dapoxetine

I already have a ton of 300mg pregabalin pills

I’m prescribed propranolol

I was thinking abt maybe:

modafinil
Baclofen
Memantine
Azelaic acid
Estriol cream
Eplerenone

Lmk if any of these are worth getting and if I should get something else
 
but def get tretinoin, azelaic acid and definitely estradiol cream
Would it not be a bad idea to start using them all at the same fucking time??

I feel like that’d ruin my barrier
 
Would it not be a bad idea to start using them all at the same fucking time??

I feel like that’d ruin my barrier
son tret is going to ruin ur barrier already
but i would defintely use estradiol the entire time i think that doesnt do shii with ur barrier
 
Rn I’m thinking abt getting these:

1 tube of 0.025% tretinoin cream

100 2.5mg minoxidil pills

200 5mg tadalafil pills (100 for me and 100 for my brother)

10 combo pills of 50mg Viagra + 30mg dapoxetine

I already have a ton of 300mg pregabalin pills

I’m prescribed propranolol

I was thinking abt maybe:

modafinil
Baclofen
Memantine
Azelaic acid
Estriol cream
Eplerenone

Lmk if any of these are worth getting and if I should get something else
Order an Indian.
 
ldar ur propranolol scrip , its a shit drug and you can get some loop diuretic for special occasions if you want
possibly armodafinil
also recreational pregab + baclofen doses are neurotoxic asf theres better ways
 
hydroquinone if azelaic acid doesnt work on u
 
yes but your blocking beta 2 which is a looksmin
I only use it on occasion

I’m assuming you’re calling it a looksmin bc it can impact gym performance?
i find gb115 helps alot with anxiety
ive heard of that but dawg there’s no way it’s gonna be strong enough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top