Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What show do yall think has the highest psl characters (animated)

I haven't watched in four years so I cant remember
i am watching rn started 2 days ago
i have exams and i didn't go today
today was Hindi (my mother tongue) its harder for me to read hindi compared to English

so i wasn't able to learn anything
i am planning on taking a retest

just had pretty male characters so females watch
and males watch it cuz females watch it

its overrated idk i watched everything this year and i think i wasted my time
yeah
i might watch the anime if it releases later but its definitely not top of my list

FRRR🙏 secen deadly sins, soul eater, and deathnots are like the only animes ive ever watched tho so i kinda pulled that out of my ass jfl
watch JoJo's and steins gate and attack on Titan
and then code geass and then monster(i haven't watched it)

Back