Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What the heck is Hard mewing?

AbhayK

Retarded Incel
See since I'm on this forum so I got the basic gist of what mewing is but recently people are showing their clips of "Hard mewing" and the results being significantly better.
So is this even a real thing and if it is what is it?

1. It doesn’t work
2. It doesn’t work
3. It doesn’t work
4. It doesn’t work
5. Trust me
6. Trust me
7. Trust me
8. Trust me
9. It’s just mewing, mewing is basically supposed to be your tongue suctioned on your pallate, as where hard mewing is where you intentionally just kill your pallate with your tongue. By that I mean you suck it so hard that it starts to hurt and feels slimey, it should be spread all over your pallate and your tongue pressure should be at its max.