DaddyPony
100% brat tamer
Deadly serious.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a family that needs me.leave the village
focus on your familyI have a family that needs me.
Ok, Kimbot.focus on your family
what country are you in son?Ok, Kimbot.
burn itDeadly serious.
Jewnited Kingdomwhat country are you in son?
Are you gl yourself ? Or you’re just hypogDeadly serious.
I'm average looking, but I'm not being mean or joking when I say everyone here is genuinely ugly.Are you gl yourself ? Or you’re just hypog
Then find a girl outside of the village igI'm average looking, but I'm not being mean or joking when I say everyone here is genuinely ugly.
The sharpest tool in the shed! Thank you!Then find a girl outside of the village ig