- Joined
- Jan 22, 2025
- Messages
- 6,684
- Online time
- 27d 2h
- Reputation
- 23,516
- Location
- nevsky prospect
- Guild
- .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
miss peregrinestitle desu
View attachment 144103
prompt chatgpt with what lever u can remember and it'll probably knowSome time travel books, forgot the name tbh
Nah no need, it’s on my shelf, i just have to get up but I'm too lazyprompt chatgpt with what lever u can remember and it'll probably know
whos alt bruhBartimaeus trilogy
ugh I'm such a nerd about history I missed out igi liked the “who was ___” historical books i reread the anne frank one like 10 times
u did bro it was always interesting tbhugh I'm such a nerd about history I missed out ig
smh they did Annie Oakley so bad w that charicatureu did bro it was always interesting tbh
View attachment 144133
LMFAOOOsmh they did Annie Oakley so bad w that charicature![]()