- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dtnIk I post him a lot but I wanna get to the same level of appeal he has. (Fuckass job won’t let me get dreads yet)
That bad?yeah bro its over for u jbw atp
shi idk i was just larping send me a pic of what u look like and ill tell u honestlyThat bad?
N***a that is meshi idk i was just larping send me a pic of what u look like and ill tell u honestly
n***a u talking abt the avi?N***a that is me
I am Chico.n***a u talking abt the avi?
cuz u not chico
yeah n***a how abt u jbw atpI am Chico.
Who are you n***a?yeah n***a how abt u jbw atp
who are YOU n***a ive never seen u b4Who are you n***a?
Bludwho are YOU n***a ive never seen u b4
134 repwho are YOU n***a ive never seen u b4
ok? ive still never seen u b4134 rep![]()
I see you reacting comments, if you want smoke just @ meI just wanna have one of the highest appeals oat chico is chad mate