Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What would you do

idk vro i dont ever plan to have a girlfriend
i guess i would leave
 
I could never get a girlfriend. The question is meaningless even as a hypothetical, because I would be a completely different person entirely if I could get a girlfriend.
cant get a girlfriend with that microdick !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top