- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 5,326
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 13d 20h
- Reputation
- 20,593
Tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i found a post today by accident of you tihinking i was that n***a @JethroSligo jfl
Hello
Your Russian genes are showing8 vodka shots empty stomach
yeah back off.
the russian bvll vs the nerdic cuck know the diff it could save ur lifeYour Russian genes are showing
DennisHello
Ew gross yuckyi just wanna vape
Yess omg I thought it was you for a sec at firsti found a post today by accident of you tihinking i was that n***a @JethroSligo jfl
I didn't think you'd answer, how are u doing hmm...Hello
i quit dw just cravingEw gross yucky
I'm doing goodYess omg I thought it was you for a sec at first
I didn't think you'd answer, how are u doing hmm...![]()
I only smoke when I'm madi quit dw just craving
I didn't know Hannahyeah back off.
@SkinnyDennis say one word and im never giving u a song againDennis![]()
I'm gonna call you a slur hannah because I'm racist.@SkinnyDennis say one word and im never giving u a song again
i smoke to soothe myself so like mad, sad, any emotion i don’t like ig been needing a smoke a lot lately but smoking/vaping is a looksminI only smoke when I'm mad
cocaine is a looksmaxi smoke to soothe myself so like mad, sad, any emotion i don’t like ig been needing a smoke a lot lately but smoking/vaping is a looksmin
High-class drug tbh.cocaine is a looksmax
OberHow cooked is 83.7 jaw-frontal angle? I read 85 is the minimum.
So CCW to make up the 1.3 difference?Ober
I don't actually know tbh I'm just a poserSo CCW to make up the 1.3 difference?
I don't think killing yourself slowly is a looksmin but yeah it's shit for your health indicators on the long termi smoke to soothe myself so like mad, sad, any emotion i don’t like ig been needing a smoke a lot lately but smoking/vaping is a looksmin
sounds lovely, but it’s so hard to let go of these sources of instant dopamineI don't think killing yourself slowly is a looksmin but yeah it's shit for your health indicators on the long term
I wanna quit internet and all my addictions and spend all my time reading and thinking alone. That would be the dream, just go full monk mode theory
I'm trying ...sounds lovely, but it’s so hard to let go of these sources of instant dopamine
i believe in u reaI'm trying ...
Bookmark saved successfullyi believe in u rea
check cord btwI'm trying ...
check cord btwcheck cord btw