Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What's going to happen to me this summer?

ermhilol

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
999
Solutions
1
Online time
1d 23h
Reputation
1,661
I'm going to be alone for 3 months, not alone as in home alone, I mean not able to communicate.

What do I do, school is my escape
 
I'm going to be alone for 3 months, not alone as in home alone, I mean not able to communicate.

What do I do, school is my escape
Get a summer job if you can
 
Only worry is my mom, I don't want anybody to care if I kill myself
it won't really get flagged as a suicide will probably get flagged for a natural / food posioning death so most likely your mom wont know it was suicide
 
it won't really get flagged as a suicide will probably get flagged for a natural / food posioning death so most likely your mom wont know it was suicide
Even then it would be so bad and it would mess so much stuff up
 
buddy nobody cares about you other than your mom.

would you rather keep living as a burden or set your mom free?
I don't know
 
its a long term gain.
your mom might sad for a day or two but then she will realise she is free and doesnt have the burden of worrying / living with /for you
But my siblings
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top