Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What's my potential and rating?

recsilvarium

Hey everyone I'm new here. I would really appreciate it if anyone could rate my overall face (and preferably physique ) pointing out my flaws and how can I overcome them. I'm 191 cm or 6'3 ig. 195 pounds with approximately %15-18 bodyfat percentage so I'm not super lean and I know that affects my facial appearance as well. But I'm trynna do what I can.(And just out of curiosity I've been wondering what ethnicity I look like)

Attachments

• IMG_20240717_201357.jpg
    IMG_20240717_201357.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20240718_075924.jpg
    IMG_20240718_075924.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2024-07-18-07-56-44-704_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-07-56-44-704_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    836.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2024-07-18-07-56-28-199_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-18-07-56-28-199_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh ok thx
Htn means high tier normie, basically above average looking, and they’re saying it looks like you already softmaxxed, so it looks like you already did the basic stuff that doesn’t require surgery like taking care of your hair, brushing your teeth, exercising, etc

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Htn means high tier normie, basically above average looking, and they’re saying it looks like you already softmaxxed, so it looks like you already did the basic stuff that doesn’t require surgery like taking care of your hair, brushing your teeth, exercising, etc
What surgery do you think I require

What surgery do you think I require
Personally I plan on getting surgeries in the future, but I also believe no one needs cosmetic surgery. I know this is a looksmaxxing forum, but I feel like if you’re going to get surgery you need to decide for yourself what you want to change. For example, you shouldn't get surgery just because someone else tells you your nose is too big if you don't personally have a problem with the size of your nose. So basically im saying I dont think you require any surgery

Too much eyelid exposure, hair too curly, chin behind lips, eyebrows too high-set. You need surgeries to fix most of these

You don't need any surgeries, you are already attractive

Going under the knife for any really small margin is just coming from insecurity