- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
With no pain
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't I'm the ugliest shit with every possible failo no status no money khhv mid twentiesEnjoy life as it is and stop caring about man made predispositions
what am i then bruhI can't I'm the ugliest shit with every possible failo no status no money khhv mid twenties
Embrace misanthropy and try to enjoy nature as much as possibleI can't I'm the ugliest shit with every possible failo no status no money khhv mid twenties
I want peaceWhy bother telling you anything
I can't be happywhat am i then bruh
Tell me how to kmsWhy bother telling you anything