Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What's Ur fav cig?

None cause I'm not tryna age like milk
 
Gold tbh that and cloves are the only ones I have ever had I have smoked about a pack in my lifetime
I also only smoke like once a week, that is if I have the time too
 
Moods cigarellos then parliament
 
Amber leaf hand rolled for me. I get hit with nostalgia every time I smell the pouch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top