Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

whats ur fave animals and why?

crocodile cus i live 12 minutes from where steve irwin lived and so i visited his zoo a lot as a kid
 
Are you a smoll shepherd
yes like this
1774950135569.webp
first name is mary too:cool:
 
crocodile cus i live 12 minutes from where steve irwin lived and so i visited his zoo a lot as a kid
im afraid of them their scary, i remmeber dreaming and everytime a swamp is mentioned i always somehow end up in there and theres like always crocodiles to eat me
 
im afraid of them their scary, i remmeber dreaming and everytime a swamp is mentioned i always somehow end up in there and theres like always crocodiles to eat me
thats a pretty rational fear ngl
 
Me cause I’m a right fucking animal mush
 
I love snails because they're sooooo cute and cool and amazing I just love them 🙂
And apart from that ducks are pretty cool, I love ducks too
 
I love snails because they're sooooo cute and cool and amazing I just love them 🙂
And apart from that ducks are pretty cool, I love ducks too
yes duckkssss
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top