Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

When a wedding proposal happens, why do normies always say "Congrats"?

ZoomerPsycho

I refuse to die until things are better
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
467
Online time
3d 21h
Reputation
1,228
Location
United States
I always see social media posts of normies commentating "congrats" under every post of a proposal. Im in my mid 20s now and every few months someone I knew my HS and College posts a proposal and it's a wave of "congrats" in the comments. What exactly are they congratulating? Is getting engaged really an accomplishment? Am I just non-NT to understand this?
 
Its an achievement cuz ur supposed to marry and spend the rest of ur life with them its likeeantering a new stage in life

This, clearly

---

I get that you wanted to come off as based and special, op, but mirin 83 iq
 
Also, the irony of having an american psycho themed account on these forums and babbling about "normies" is something else, lmfao
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top