- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
and go nt for a while 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1000 rep btwwho even are you
1mo 1d is self induced lobotomyAura![]()
don’t disrespect me boy.1000 rep btw
atleast its not forced1mo 1d is self induced lobotomy
don’t disrespect me boy.
you gave me hope, I will not leave.why not show and inspire us
thanks I need u Jasonyou gave me hope, I will not leave.
Ur incel foreverand go nt for a while![]()
the city needs me.. once more.thanks I need u Jason
Nah leaving without a word would be so much coolerwhy not show and inspire us
leaving a legacy behind frNah leaving without a word would be so much cooler