Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

When I look in the mirror I don't recognise myself

all I do is copy how other people look to look better but now its kinda weird when I look in the mirror
I wish I could be one of those people who had their own sense of style tbh
Clown react
 
can u get off my dick buddy I dont even know your ass
3A2EAA11-588A-408D-8018-4C2347C3D6D3.webp


“I don’t even know you”
 
yeah for me it feels amplified even when I go out to guy clothes I go on Pinterest to find people that look cool and copy their outfit
I cant think for myself
That’s literally what every one does tho
Fucking hell rad you’re punishing yourself over normal stuff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top