- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Messages
- 3,714
- Online time
- 12d 27m
- Reputation
- 7,668
Should I say my no shoe height or my height with shoes, I'm 5'5 without and 5'6 with
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So if they ask I just nodont say your height as i do
OverShould I say my no shoe height or my height with shoes, I'm 5'5 without and 5'6 with
online noSo if they ask I just no![]()
B-b-but chatgpt and Gemini said my predicted height is 6ftOver
They’re probably lying to youB-b-but chatgpt and Gemini said my predicted height is 6ft
How do you know, I gave it all the info that doesn't expose my privacyThey’re probably lying to you
You will always be my cute little twinkHow do you know, I gave it all the info that doesn't expose my privacy