- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
@Volksstaffel @huntergirl @Tumor @over0 @TonyDr @Glammy @.Xyn @Naticel @recai @Barbie @bbylola @doll @salchipapa
im getting banned after this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bro thinks I have photoshopYou could have at least photoshopped their pfps onto a married couple wtf is this shit
just do it in microsoft paintbro thinks I have photoshop
Arriiiiiiiiibabro thinks I have photoshop
Pisses me off tbh
YO its meR u actually @te extraño
lying liarrrrrrrYO its me
lying liarrrrrrr
He's milking te extrano's legacy until the forum gets nukedlying liarrrrrrr
when bro comes back they wont believe himHe's milking te extrano's legacy until the forum gets nuked
Mexican cartels murdered himwhen bro comes back they wont believe him![]()
le extrañaronMexican cartels murdered him
Chud may 100% u due to slave T50
Already getting cheated onthat is NOT @huntergirl
Sorry honey, @Mota is my first loveAlready getting cheated on![]()
Are we deadass?