- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
can#t find his username
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why did he? nati what did I miss ?He selfbanned, on here if you get banned you cant search someone's username or tag them by the drop down menu but if you type it all in it should work @Volksstaffel
nah this one about comAnother thread about org, nice
something to do with his face being leaked soon or something i thinkwhy did he? nati what did I miss ?
"Retired org legend" in his tagnah this one about com
i remember that .brutal .Ye prolly the best for him to stay banned for a whilesomething to do with his face being leaked soon or something i think
he definitely is one"Retired org legend" in his tag
Org threadhe definitely is one
1not a nobodywho cares about this nobody
noOrg thread
Trust me he’s a great person (he prob looks down on me)who cares about this nobody
Trust me he’s a great person
nah he doesn't .he is a nice guy(he prob looks down on me)
just an annoying greyTrust me he’s a great person (he prob looks down on me)
He doesn’t like this one user named @pentonah he doesn't .he is a nice guy
so he doesn't like youHe doesn’t like this one user named @pento
Who said that was me? I’m a different personso he doesn't like you
lowk u could be a pento alt but I believe uWho said that was me? I’m a different person
im jk, descendantWho said that was me? I’m a different person
Nah I’m not him/herlowk u could be a pento alt but I believe u
lmao .U are obsessed with him?Every time you speak about volk my obsession grows stronger
I just wish him very bad, hes the one who holds grudge against me since months because of incel forumlmao .U are obsessed with him?
what did u doI just wish him very bad, hes the one who holds grudge against me since months because of incel forum
Nothing and that's worstwhat did u do