Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

where should you chew? front or back?

Woopwoop

hello guys am incel.
sorry. if you could not understand my english.

The back preferably, some people say they've noticed an increase in length and width on the chin when chewing with their front teeth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The back preferably, some people say they've noticed an increase in length and width on the chin when chewing with their front teeth.
how do you chew without using your cheeks muscle?

(LOW IQ WARNING) I've been chewing with my front teeth to try and reverse my overbite.
medieval period | Beauty in the Bones

Modern skull vs Medieval skull. (Notice that these two people would of had different diets which lead to different forms)

(LOW IQ WARNING) I've been chewing with my front teeth to try and reverse my overbite.

Modern skull vs Medieval skull. (Notice that these two people would of had different diets which lead to different forms)
the medieval one is worse because its black

I thought chewing with the front teeth is bad