Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Where the FUCK are my shekels?

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
I can’t get pregnant

So if I marry a man then I am LITERALLY doing what’s the Jews want

Surely I should be owed some money for this?
 
you dont get anything from us freak
 
first biological male to get pregnent
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top