Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Where to apply hydrocortisone to slim nose?

lockedinrita

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
47
Online time
9h 39m
Reputation
80
I know not to apply it to the bridge, but where do I apply it if i want my nose/the tip of my nose to be slimmer? would I do it on like the sides of the tip?

How long do I leave it on for?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8424.webp
    IMG_8424.webp
    492.6 KB · Views: 33
I know not to apply it to the bridge, but where do I apply it if i want my nose/the tip of my nose to be slimmer? would I do it on like the sides of the tip?

How long do I leave it on for?
Forevr I'm jk don't
 
Does it actually work? Would you say like 10% difference?
I think u have to cycle it for any good results. I used for only one cycle and results were pretty mid. A user called @mandy¿ got some pretty big differences but ik he also used pdos too
It just sips in there?
Yeah it's a steroid cream so it thins the skin
 
I think u have to cycle it for any good results. I used for only one cycle and results were pretty mid. A user called @mandy¿ got some pretty big differences but ik he also used pdos too

Yeah it's a steroid cream so it thins the skin
It's a temporary solution right, u gotta become dependant on it? Ahh yeah feel like it can be cope alone. Better getting filler or nose job ideally. Thanks for answering as always gng
 
It's a temporary solution right, u gotta become dependant on it? Ahh yeah feel like it can be cope alone. Better getting filler or nose job ideally. Thanks for answering as always gng
I mean I'm pretty sure its like semi permanent and you can get it for very cheap or prescription. Obviously rhino mogs tho cause it's safe and relatively cheap.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top