D
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can send photos from your kamera rollarent snapchats taken in real time
How in what waynone, you need to be more nonchalant
do u mean youre sending it after they ask what you look like or somethingYou can send photos from your kamera roll
Yeah or to start a conversationdo u mean youre sending it after they ask what you look like or something
Bro ur not even that chopped you just needa get older u can pull LTBs 100% maybe a LMTB-MMTBTitle
no dont use it to start a conversation but 2 is best optionYeah or to start a conversation
But how do I pull thoBro ur not even that chopped you just needa get older u can pull LTBs 100% maybe a LMTB-MMTB
Alrno dont use it to start a conversation but 2 is best option
Number 2Title
Yeah I got a catDo you have any pets if so just send it and start a conversation from that
So how do I be nonchalantSo chalant
even betterYeah I got a cat
Do I look best in number 2?Number 2
Stop being chalantSo how do I be nonchalant
Experience, posting, texting, actually going after them, building social groups, being where they areBut how do I pull tho
Wow thanksStop being chalant
AlrExperience, posting, texting, actually going after them, building social groups, being where they are
Yeah I think soDo I look best in number 2?
yeah. Don't put your fingers up there's no point in thatDo I look best in number 2?
No problemWow thanks
its never that seriousTitle