- Joined
- Jun 7, 2025
- Messages
- 2,904
- Online time
- 12d 18h
- Reputation
- 9,620
My feed is kinda dry so who to follow?
my follow list:
my follow list:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ew beggingfollow me and ill follow u back
that was not even beggingEw begging
Begging.that was not even begging
the offer is open for you to btwBegging.
penaldo fan, so no and why rad?Wsada or RAD are pretty cool
Mainly comments on threads tbh idk if he makes his own he isnt like extremely funny but I find him entertaining enoughpenaldo fan, so no and why rad?
already following over and idk about logicmaxxerover0 and logicmaxxer are funny and interesting
it's pig right?MYDREAMGIRL THYRE LIKE RLLY FUNNY
Yrahit's pig right?
Oh i see.. not even in your follow list
Strange, I also don't see mine on yours.Oh i see.. not even in your follow list
These mods let the power get to their head
You're right dean, it might be time to restructure the staffThese mods let the power get to their head
I'm gonna follow you and remove one user of my list, guess who
@huntergirl bye byeI'm gonna follow you and remove one user of my list, guess who
@huntergirl bye bye

Wrong, guess again@huntergirl bye bye
and @damnittit is unironically johnvee
bro I barely know half of them, hmm, tulip?Wrong, guess again
isn't he bannedit is unironically johnvee
why?
Yk what forget about it (i remove hunter she'll not read that anyways)bro I barely know half of them, hmm, tulip?
ah alright, it was a fun game anyway (understood)Yk what forget about it (i remove hunter she'll not read that anyways)