- Joined
- Aug 4, 2025
- Messages
- 410
- Online time
- 1d 4m
- Reputation
- 1,303
?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Smallville was pretty awesome and tbh I can’t say I hate anyone on here even if sometimes they make my head hurt
What? Why?Salchipapa needs to go
Switch those two and you have my opinion, how do you tolerate darkeningstar?
He was nice to me even when other people hated meSwitch those two and you have my opinion, how do you tolerate darkeningstar?
ye that f*g is annoying afSalchipapa needs to go

Even me ?I found myself mentioning everyone lol sure I love every user here.
Even darkeningstar?I found myself mentioning everyone lol sure I love every user here.
SureEven me ?
Let’s just say I don’t hate himEven darkeningstar?
Thanks!
I love everyone and hate no one