Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Whimsy or retardation

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,924
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 16h
Reputation
14,960
Location
vast abyss null
I dress alt and when I dont I still dress dark
If its not full blown emo its dark triad baddie
But
My whole room is like pink and frilly and lace and plushys everywhere
And I only wear birthday cake scents so I smell like cake at all times
I feel so unserious
How am I supposed to have aura when im a confetti popper on the inside
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top