- Joined
- Aug 12, 2025
- Messages
- 395
- Online time
- 2d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,126
Cringe unfunny and no good takes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What a creephe begged me for nudes
He’s a Piece of shit tbhI bullied him rigorously on my main + exposed him for being a doxxer
Wow l, white pill were someone healthy socially, he wasn't toxic you know, and that's very rare and importantCringe unfunny and no good takes
to get clout in here u should spam the off section with baitCringe unfunny and no good takes
He’s the greatest user to ever grace this shithole with his might, any n****r that hates wp deserves to get hanged by his balls
Wow l, white pill were someone healthy socially, he wasn't toxic you know, and that's very rare and important
do they know?to get clout in here u should spam the off section with bait
He’s the greatest user to ever grace this shithole with his might, any n****r that hates wp deserves to get hanged by his balls
No wonder I'd become gay if I had my own personal dicksuckerwill anyone ever tell me why he is such a f****t![]()
Ts did not seem nonchalant btwdo they know?
Kys you irrelevant stinky slut, whitepill toe> ur whole bloodlineNo wonder I'd become gay if I had my own personal dicksucker
aight bro I didn't need to watch you salivate over his feetKys you irrelevant stinky slut, whitepill toe> ur whole bloodline