Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who’s been saying I got fillers done?

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
n***a all I’ve done is research them I haven’t even set an appointment bruv

7E89FB25-F6D8-47A0-A000-386C7A8ADEC1.jpeg
4836E38B-1436-4C4F-B306-EA582FD2A780.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you said in in like a thread or in some discord server
n*****s are just spreading misinformation I’ve not touched filler yet. All I said was filler when used properly isn’t bad

Why do ppl jump to conclusions like this?
 
n*****s are just spreading misinformation I’ve not touched filler yet. All I said was filler when used properly isn’t bad

Why do ppl jump to conclusions like this?
i think its because i told people i filled you up and they miissunderstood me
 
n*****s are just spreading misinformation I’ve not touched filler yet. All I said was filler when used properly isn’t bad

Why do ppl jump to conclusions like this?
What were you going to use them for anyways?
 
It’s for chin projection. My chin height and width is fine. The mogger black guys have good chins
Interesting
I wasn’t being racist or anything lol I’ve always thought black guys had recessed china so projected ones will probably look weird
 
Interesting
I wasn’t being racist or anything lil I’ve always thought black guys had recessed china so projected ones will probably look weird
Ik what you meant dw

Might not be typical for my pheno but I still wanna do it. It’ll ascend me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top