Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who’s smarter (poll)

Who is smarter


  • Total voters
    14
@cr1st14n n***a stabbed me in the back

IMG_4491.jpeg
 
Bro admit you’re jealous sick cunts sigma wolves gymcels look up to me
“what split should I do”

“is it safe to take rad140”

“why do weight feel heavy when i increase it”
 
“what split should I do”

“is it safe to take rad140”

“why do weight feel heavy when i increase it”
Bro I remember you JFLing 3 of my questions hahahaha especially the one about roids increasing DHT
 
Bro I remember you JFLing 3 of my questions hahahaha especially the one about roids increasing DHT
its just pure JFL

Testosterone dose + high natural 5ar enzyme = more dht

Using DHT derivatives = DHT like effects

literal nothing burger question
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top