Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kys go watch DexterMicheal c hall
I haveKys go watch Dexter
Why are u hating on my boy DexterI have
Cause I'm not gonna be biased just cause he plays a good characterWhy are u hating on my boy Dexter
I am and I'm not ashamedCause I'm not gonna be biased just cause he plays a good character
lowkey agreed and i loved dexter i just dont think hes a chadMicheal c hall
Raise the pitchforks!!idk by jordan barrett just looks scary to me
People say he is a chad or even CL unironically
Alrrr pommm I'm trying to be a good boy for youuuu pls collaborate okaaayyy :33idk but jordan barrett just looks scary to me
micheal?? whatt is he even overhyped?Micheal c hall
Stone fucking cold bro.People say he is a chad or even CL unironically
hes cute but idk. js somethings off.
idk i think it’s just his wide head and eyes and the hollowsAlrrr pommm I'm trying to be a good boy for youuuu pls collaborate okaaayyy :33
Serial killer halomicheal?? whatt is he even overhyped?
thats validmichael b Jordan
There are so many better looking black guys idk why he gets glazed that much
PSL speaking, I look better than that n***a but I had a whole debate with a friend over him
micheal?? whatt is he even overhyped?
People say he is a chad or even CL unironically
Ok then...idk i think it’s just his wide head and eyes
no he doesn’tJoe mogs him
one thing I am willing to say about the king is that Brian moser mogs.hes cute but idk. js somethings off.
i think its his coloring tbh
i dont think anyone really finds her good looking just on her facesydney sweeney
All of my friends don’t like how he looks lmao they also say that he’s scaryidk but jordan barrett just looks scary to me
Cute ltb haloZendaya
It's sad how You went to shit after 2 seasonsView attachment 146444
right. sure dude.
Yall are such para social cucksone thing I am willing to say about the king is that Brian moser mogs.
honestly 100% true it also got boring asf and the characters became progressively choppedIt's sad how You went to shit after 2 seasons
70 of image is her tits 2% her face the rest are her mother bearing hipsshe looks so good in this
View attachment 146445
fuck bro the body is perfection here i want thisshe looks so good in this
View attachment 146445
cheers mateYall are such para social cucks
One boob job away igfuck bro the body is perfection here i want this