Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who are some unconventional or imperfect women or men that you find attractive

Deleted Member 73026

Life maxxing
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Messages
2,904
Online time
12d 18h
Reputation
9,620
I like these, idk if all are unconventional attractive tho

Margaret Qualley
1753790730463.jpeg


Lea Seydoux
1753790754896.jpeg


Anya Taylor-Joy
1753790951684.jpeg

Krysten Ritter

1753790973534.jpeg
 
All conventionally attractive especially Kristen, standards grow higher everyday..sigh. Mine is Winehouse, she has so much sex appeal

View attachment 143493
I've heard many people say that they're overhyped or not attractive, I agree
Amy is a good pick, she died too young tho, I remember my mother crying when she found out abt her death because she was a big fan of her
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top