Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Who are the genuinely "High IQ" people here?

Deleted Member 79678

asexual stracciatella
Established
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
961
Online time
2d 14h
Reputation
1,787
Individuals I can have advanced conversations within topics like computational linguistics, formal language theory, theories of everything, mathematics, philosophy, history, cliodynamics, systems science, cognitive science, game theory, computer science and artificial intelligence, biology, classical and quantum physics, economics (behavioral and cognitive especially), sociology (honest, not woke), etc.

Disclaimer: This question should not be seen as me presupposing that I am a "High IQ" person, rather, that I seek to know who I can have advanced conversations with.
 

Slap that pretentious cretin with a simple "who is von neumann" tier question and, assuming he can't google it, he'll have a genuine mental breakdown

And that's just name-dropping, not conversations about actual concepts within the fields he listed trying to appease his delusion-fueled ego
 
Slap that pretentious cretin with a simple "who is von neumann" tier question and, assuming he can't google it, he'll have a genuine mental breakdown

And that's just name-dropping, not conversations about actual concepts within the fields he listed trying to appease his delusion-fueled ego
holy Reddit
 
Individuals I can have advanced conversations within topics like computational linguistics, formal language theory, theories of everything, mathematics, philosophy, history, cliodynamics, systems science, cognitive science, game theory, computer science and artificial intelligence, biology, classical and quantum physics, economics (behavioral and cognitive especially), sociology (honest, not woke), etc.

Disclaimer: This question should not be seen as me presupposing that I am a "High IQ" person, rather, that I seek to know who I can have advanced conversations with.
when it comes to ai and machine learning adjacent topics i actually know a thing or two
 
IMG_2679.jpeg
 
Some fucking autistic kids show character or tutorial
With all his shitty muh botb threads that are completely useless. Are incel forum threads his only “achievement” in life?
0 personality in any of his comments or posts. Just PSLgpt
Remember that this loser is so unlikeable even on online forums, that despite all his “contributions” despite spamming greycels to vote for him, he lost a popularity contest against a Jewish shitposter on an antisemitic forum. Then he repeated the same competition the next year to lose against a dead spic.
spew.gif

 
every single time. not a single internet board in existence without at least one of these guys.

can you link this? I burned my guest searches on checking my username.



brutal
 

brutal. at least xangsane doesn't treat these shitholes as fucking academic podiums, he's just a carefree shitposter.

the username "enchanted elixir" is already a huge el estupido maximo giveaway. he most likely isn't even aware that it only sounds cool to him because of alliteration.
 
@enchanted_elixir genuinely has the personality of clippy from Microsoft word or sid the science kid

you omitted the best line, lmao. holy Antonio.
 
brutal. at least xangsane doesn't treat these shitholes as fucking academic podiums, he's just a carefree shitposter.

the username "enchanted elixir" is already a huge el estupido maximo giveaway. he most likely isn't even aware that it only sounds cool to him because of alliteration.
1755306342180.png


best response possible tbh
 
Where is my car dude
 
They're both based, you're a normie tiktokcel
You wouldn't understand kiddo
 
Individuals I can have advanced conversations within topics like computational linguistics, formal language theory, theories of everything, mathematics, philosophy, history, cliodynamics, systems science, cognitive science, game theory, computer science and artificial intelligence, biology, classical and quantum physics, economics (behavioral and cognitive especially), sociology (honest, not woke), etc.

Disclaimer: This question should not be seen as me presupposing that I am a "High IQ" person, rather, that I seek to know who I can have advanced conversations with.
Can talk about the history of Asia for quite a while
 
Individuals I can have advanced conversations within topics like computational linguistics, formal language theory, theories of everything, mathematics, philosophy, history, cliodynamics, systems science, cognitive science, game theory, computer science and artificial intelligence, biology, classical and quantum physics, economics (behavioral and cognitive especially), sociology (honest, not woke), etc.

Disclaimer: This question should not be seen as me presupposing that I am a "High IQ" person, rather, that I seek to know who I can have advanced conversations with.
i understand your intentions, however this is a looksmaxxing forum. maybe try finding clubs or other websites that will accommodate this for you
 
So people cant tell this is a sarcastic repost from some r****d from org despite the convos going on itt? Rock tier iq, ngl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top