Manmade conflict, framed or not… he’s still not good enough.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YeahTotal: 5 (Looksmaxxers: 4, This site is lazier than me
22+ n*****s in my thread and only 4 bothered to repYeah
People are just so mean, it’s like we’re hobos22+ n*****s in my thread and only 4 bothered to rep
idgaf tbh didn’t even knew who was this guy till yesterdayManmade conflict, framed or not… he’s still not good enough.
I’m prolly gonna start my deletion process todayPeople are just so mean, it’s like we’re hobos
I appreciate the effort, my guyI’m prolly gonna start my deletion process today
Im tired of this shitty ass forum
It’s a face of our community… I care quite a bitManmade conflict, framed or not… he’s still not good enough.