Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

who has the best and worst personality on the forum?

So why are you so scared to reply to his posts instead of making it a separate post
Why should I? Hell report it and I already have a 50% warning cause I'll get banned lol
 
Why should I? Hell report it and I already have a 50% warning cause I'll get banned lol
This doesn’t make any sense
If he actually has you on ignore hes not going to see the messages
And he can still report you saying “ the guy above me is blah blah”
 
This doesn’t make any sense
If he actually has you on ignore hes not going to see the messages
And he can still report you saying “ the guy above me is blah blah”
I'm doing everything of dissing him without getting an additional warning
 
Whatever
I just know you’re not a man jfl you were crying over a dislike I gave you on .org
I don't hate for that lol and it happened like a few weeks ago then remember you tag me in one of you're threads after that?
 
Yes but that’s not my point
Man up and reply to him directly dont avoid it
1000004374.jpg
 
No like a long time ago i mass disliked him and made his reputation into the negative so he made a thread about me on .org
That DID not happen on org RRM it was on com when you and over did it. Stop lying out of you're ass lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top